Our Mission at Salto Is:
- To facilitate the opportunity for all ages and abilities to train with high quality coaching in a fun and safe environment
- To develop gymnasts emotionally, physiologically, and technically at both recreational and competitive levels and to maintain the standard of quality programs that promote equality.
We operate on a not-for-profit basis under a charity constitution. This means that funds received are used entirely for the benefit of the club and its members. We deliver our training to children and young people in furtherance of our charitable objects.
Our Vision Statement
- To Aspire, Inspire, Deliver and Succeed
Our Mission is:
- To improve the health, wellbeing and future prospects of our members, staff and the wider community by becoming one of the leaders in providing and promoting gymnastics and other activities in Bedfordshire and the East Region.
Our Values are:
- To strive for and achieve excellence in everything we do.
- To promote health and wellbeing among young people and families.
- To foster a sense of community and team spirit with other members of the club through an awareness of their common interest in working toward individual and team goals as well as a sense of sportsmanship and respect for other competitors.
- To provide a safe, fun and welcoming learning environment.
- To provide professional and nurturing coaches.
Our Aims are:
- To make gymnastics as affordable as possible to maximise the opportunities for young people to participate.
- To celebrate every gymnastic accomplishment.
- To provide level of training corresponding to different levels of ability, commitment and potential with the opportunity to perform in competitions.
- To provide equal opportunities for all to become members and for employment our coaches and they have the opportunity for further professional development.
- To adhere to the British Gymnastics policies and procedures and compliance
Our Objectives are:
- To educate everyone who comes to Salto on the importance of exercise and fitness for their future health and wellbeing.
- To help each member become the best that they can be and thereby enhancing their self-esteem.